1.Payment Policy: Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. Forms of Payment Accepted: We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), Care Credit*, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. Care Credit: When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Allenstown Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply online at: www.CareCredit.com
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
* Please Note: Care Credit account holder must be present to sign credit card receipt at the time of checkout or use the "Pay my Provider" link provided below.. No phone payments can be made with Care Credit. No other person(s) than those authorized by Care Credit can present the card for payment. These are all requirements made by Care Credit.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .